Royal Oak Burial Park – Saanich, B.C.
Royal Oak Burial Park is located at 4673 Falaise Drive, Saanich, B.C.
Here is a list of Freemasons we know to be buried in Royal Oak Burial Park (note: this list is not complete)
- David Herbert BALE (1867-1945) – Builder and contractor – Vancouver & Quadra Lodge No. 2
- Alexander DALLAS (died 1924) – Victoria-Columbia Lodge No.1 and St. James’ Operative Lodge No.97, Edinburgh, Scotland
- Vaughan McPHERSON GALBRAITH – Temple Lodge No. 33
- Andrew SHERET (1870-1947) – Victoria-Columbia Lodge No.1. Founder of Andrew Sheret Ltd.
- Matthew B. WELLBURN (1871-1969) – Victoria-Columbia Lodge No.1. Founder of Wellburn’s Grocery, 1058 Pandora Avenue.
Here is a map showing the location of Royal Oak Burial Park, 4673 Falaise Drive, Saanich, B.C.:
Here is a Google Street View image of the Royal Oak Burial Park entrance at 4673 Falaise Drive, Saanich, B.C.:
Would you like to leave a comment or question about anything on this page?