For Visiting Brethren, here is a list of the Masonic Lodges and concordant bodies in Duncan and the Cowichan Valley as well as their meeting times and locations. We have also included Salt Spring Island since it is part of our District.
- Temple Lodge, No. 33 , 2nd Tuesday, 7:30 p.m. at Duncan Masonic Temple, 163 Canada Avenue, Duncan, B.C. For more information see our Contact Us and News & Events pages.
- Tzouhalem Chapter No. 26, Royal Arch Masons – 3rd Tuesday, 7:30 p.m. at Duncan Masonic Temple, 163 Canada Avenue, Duncan, B.C. For more information see Visiting Tzouhalem Chapter, No.26
- Cowichan Valley Shrine Club, for more information see the News & Events page (which includes meeting dates)
- Sunset Chapter, Order of the Eastern Star, meets at the Mercury Theater building on Brae Road.
- St. John’s Lodge, No.21, 2nd Thursday, 7:30 p.m., St. John’s Masonic Temple, 26 Gatacre Street, Ladysmith, B.C.
- Chemainus Lodge, No.114, 2nd Monday, 7:30 p.m., St. John’s Masonic Temple, 26 Gatacre Street, Ladysmith, B.C.
- Malahat Lodge, No. 107, 3rd Thursday, 7:30 p.m., 2744 Lashburn Road, Mill Bay, B.C. For more information see Notice Board
- Admiral Lodge, No. 170, 2nd Wednesday, 506 Lower Ganges Road, Saltspring Island. See BC Ferries Schedule – Crofton to Salt Spring Island (Vesuvius Bay) if you are planning to visit Admiral Lodge, No. 170
Would you like to leave a comment or question about anything on this page?