As part of our Vancouver Island Masonic History Project we are posting information about Buildings Built By, Or For, Freemasons on Vancouver Island.
Please note that this is an ongoing project and we will be adding many more buildings at time permits.
- Chinese Consolidated Benevolent Association Building, Fisgard Street. Designed and built by architect John Teague in 1885
- Green Building, 1210-1216 Broad Street. Built in 1889 by Thomas Trounce for Alexander Alfred Green
- Milne Building, Johnson Street. Built for Alexander Roland Milne in 1891
- Duck’s Building, Broad Street. Built in 1892 by architect William Tuff Whiteway for Simeon Duck, Past Grand Master
- see our Buildings Associated With Temple Lodge Members page
- Ashlar Masonic Temple, 101 Commercial Street. Built in 1923
- Occidental Hotel, architect John Teague
- Rawlinson-Glaholm Grocery
Would you like to leave a comment or question about anything on this page?