620 St. Charles Street was built in 1911 by architect William Ridgway Wilson for Col. Edward Gawlor Prior (1853-1920), a leading figure in Victoria business as well as being a former premier of British Columbia. Col. Edward Gawlor Prior also served as Lt. Governor of British Columbia. Col. Edward Gawlor Prior was a member of Victoria-Colmbia Lodge No. 1 in Victoria.
Here is a map showing the location of 620 St. Charles Street:
Here is a Google Street View image of 620 St. Charles Street:
Col. Edward Prior operated his hardware business, E.G. Prior & Co., from a building he had built in 1888 at 1401 Government Street/610 Johnson Street in downtown Victoria. The building is still standing and is now converted into condominiums.
Here are some websites with more information on 620 St. Charles Street: